The TP-Link routers consist of all the features that you want in a good wifi-router. Apart from the advanced features, almost every router of TP-Link is very easy to use. That’s why the customer base of TP-Link routers is increasing rapidly. However, similarly to the other routers, TP-Link routers are also prone to some glitches. In case of an issue, users can either search from the solution online or contact TP-Link Router Customer Support team.
Contacting the TP-Link router technical support team is a more recommended option because by doing so you can talk to a live agent in order to get your issues resolved. In addition to this, the TP-Link Router helpline number remains active for 24/7 so you can seek help whenever you want.
What are the common issues with TP-Link Router?
It is not possible to list all the possible TP-Link router issues in a single post. You can still check the most common problems with the TP-Link Router as given below.
- TP link router not turning on
- Windows was unable to connect to TP-link router
- TP link router showing wifi
- Unable to login to TP link router
- TP link router not working after power outage
- TP link router not working after firmware upgrade
- Unable to connect to TP link router
- TP link router not connecting to the Internet
- Not able to connect to TP link router
- How to reset TP link router
- Problems in TP-link router setup process
How can I Contact the TP-Link support?
It is very easy to get in touch with the support team of TP-Link. You can opt for any of the methods as given below:
- TP-Link Toll Free Number: 1-866-225-8139 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- TP-Link Support Email Address: [email protected]
- Official TP-Link Business Support phone number: 1-844-287-4762 (Monday to Friday, 6 AM – 6 PM Pacific Time)
- Email address for Business Support: [email protected]
- Official Support website: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TPLINKUSA/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TPLINKNA
Dial TP-Link contact Number for convenient and instant solutions
Our sole purpose at hittechnumber.org is to provide you most accurate information about the methods to contact TP-Link customer service. You can seek help by dialing the TP-Link contact phone number mentioned above. In case of any problem, you can also share feedbacks and queries through the comment section.