How to fix Sbcglobal Email Not Working? Those who are using SBCGlobal email for a long time might know that this email service is now revamped into AT&T. However, users having an SBCGlobal.net email account can still access their emails through AT&T website. Overall, the performance of the SBCGlobal email is quite smooth still there are some technical hiccups that can hinder the workflow of SBCGlobal email.
Email is one of the most comfortable medium of communication available today. However, issues and errors while using an email account can be very annoying. This post can help you a lot in case SBCGlobal isn’t working for you. Here, we will discuss various problems with SBCGlobal email along with their solutions.
What are the Common SBCGlobal Email Problems?
Ever since its merger with AT&T, the email service of SBCGlobal has changed drastically. We have to say that it is far more easy-to-use and user-friendly. But, it is also a fact that there is no email service on the planet that is completely immune to all kinds of technical errors. SBCGlobal is not different; it is also prone to many different types of technical and non-technical errors & issues. Given below is the list of the most commonly reported problems with this email service.
- SBCGlobal email not working on Chrome
- SBCGlobal email stopped working all of a sudden
- Not able to load SBCGlobal email account on Firefox
- SBCGlobal email not loading on a windows PC
- SBGlobal not loading emails 2021
- Unable to sign-in to SBCglobal email
- SBCGlobal email password not working
- SBCGlobal not receiving emails
- Not able to send SBCGlobal email
- SBCGlobal not sending emails with attachments
- Lost SBCGlobal email password
- SBCGlobal isn’t receiving email from anyone
- My SBCGlobal account is not receiving email
- SBCGlobal IMAP/ POP settings not working
- SBCGlobal email account is hacked by someone
In addition to the issues mentioned above, there are many more problems that a user might have to face every now and then. But, the good thing is that you can get rid of most of these issues easily by following some simple troubleshooting measures.
Why your SBCGlobal Email Account Not Working?
It is very difficult to predict the exact reason why you are not being able to use your SBCGlobal email account. It is so because different factors are responsible for different errors and issues with SBCGlobal. Given below is the list of some of the most common factors responsible for many SBCGlobal email issues.
- Problems with Internet connectivity – It is possible that your device might not be connected to the Internet. We all know it is necessary to have an internet connection in order to use an email service. So, the SBCGlobal email will not work for you unless your device has internet connectivity.
- Incompatible browser – The good thing about the SBCGlobal email service is that it is compatible with most browsers. Still, there a few browsers which are not compatible with SBCGlobal. In case you are using any of these browsers then you might have to deal with problems.
- Problematic Add-ons and plugins – Problems like SBCGlobal not opening, not loading, etc. can also be caused by problematic add-ons and plugins.
- Issues with the email attachment: In case you are unable to send an email with an attachment then you should recheck the size and format of the file you are sending. Please note that you cannot send a file more than 25 MB in size through a single email.
- Entering incorrect password – Those who are unable to log in to SBCGlobal email might be entering an incorrect username or password.
- Service outage in your area – It is also possible that you might be a service outage in your area due to which you are not able to send/ receive SBCGlobal email.
- Incorrect IMAP/ POP settings – In case SBCGlobal email not working on Outlook, Thunderbird, or another third-party app then you might be using incorrect IMAP/ POP settings.
How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Account that is Not Working?
In case you are unable to send or receive SBCglobal email then you can miss out on some important opportunities and information. That’s why you should try to get rid of such problems as early as possible. Let’s check out some generic troubleshooting steps to fix an SBCGLobal.net email account.
- In case SBCGlobal email not sending any message then the first thing you need to check is your internet connection.
- Ensure that you are using an updated and compatible browser to load SBCglobal email.
- Clear out the caches and cookies of your browser and try to run the SBCGlobal email account again.
- SBCGlobal email not receiving is also a very common problem. To fix this issue, you must check the filters in your account and block list.
- You may switch to another browser or device in case the problem continues for a longer period of time.
- Those who can’t send an email by contact their recipients by another method and ask them to see if there is a problem at their end or not.
- Check the IMAP/ POP settings in case you are using the SBCGlobal email account on a third-party application.
How to Create an SBCGlobal Email Account?
You may sign-up for the SBCGlobal email service easily by following the steps mentioned below.
- As you know the SBCGlobal.net website is no longer available for the users. So, if you are looking to create a new account, you have to visit the AT&T web page.
- Click “Sign-in” and choose “Create AT&T account”.
- Then, you need to enter your “Wireless number” and “Zip Code”
- Provide the confirmation code that you will receive.
- Keep following the instructions that will appear on your screen. Please note that, in order to sign-up, you need to select the security questions and answers.
- Once the account creation process gets over you will get your SBCglobal email login
How to Change Sbcglobal Email Password?
To keep your SBCGlobal email account safe it is often recommended that you should change its password regularly. It is very easy to change the SBCGlobal email password through the AT&T website. All you need to do is follow the steps listed below.
- To change the password, first, you need to sign-in using your current SBCGlobal email password.
- Then, you should go to the “Sign-in info” section and choose the “Change Password” option.
- After that, you must enter a new password for your SBCGlobal account and save it.
Please note that changing the password is different from the SBCGlobal password reset process and SBCGlobal email recovery. If you don’t know your current password then you may go through the following steps to get your account back. Or else, you may also reach to SBCGlobal customer support & service.
- Firstly, you should go to the “myAT&T” page and click on “Forgot Password?”
- Provide your SBCGlobal email ID and last name.
- Select the method of password recovery i.e. security question or temporary password.
- Answer the security question or enter the temporary password that you will receive.
- Finally, create a new password for your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is the SBCGlobal.net website still working?
Answer: No, you need to access the SBCGlobal.net email account through AT&T website.
Question – 2: Can I get reset my SBCGlobal.net email password without a phone number or alternate email ID?
Answer: Yes, you can reset the same by answer security questions linked with your account.
Question – 3: What should I do if SBCGlobal email not working on Android?
Answer: To fix SBCGlobal email on Android, you may try the following solutions
- Make sure your android is connected to mobile data or wifi connection.
- Ensure that there is enough storage space available in your device.
- Check and confirm that you are using the correct IMAP/ POP settings.
- Restart your device and try to load the SBCGlobal email once again.
Question – 4: Is it possible to use SBCGlobal email account through the mail app of my iPhone?
Answer: Yes, you can configure the same using correct IMAP/ POP settings to add SBCGlobal email on an iPhone.