How to Set Up Suddenlink Email on Outlook, Android Phone
Along with its high-speed internet service, Suddenlink also provides a fairly good email service as well. Every Suddenlink user can have up to 10 free email addresses with 54 MB storage each. One of the primary benefits of Suddenlink email is that it can easily be used with email clients like Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. If you looking to Change Suddenlink WiFi Password and set up Suddenlink Email on Outlook then this post is just for you. Here, we will provide you step by step process to add Suddenlink Email on Outlook.
Easy Steps to Configure Suddenlink Email on Outlook, iPhone
You can follow the steps mentioned below in order to set up Suddenlink on MS Outlook. Suddenlink Email SMTP Settings, Suddenlink Email IMAP Settings
- Run MS Outlook and choose “File”.
- Click “Add Account” followed by “Manual setup or additional server types” and click “next”.
- Choose IMAP/ POP as per your wish and click “Next”.
- Enter the following settings on the next page.
- Your Name: Enter the name you want to display to your receivers
- Email Address: Your Suddenlink email address
- Account Type: POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: pop.suddenlink.net or imap.suddenlink.net
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.suddenlink.net
- User Name: Your Suddenlink email address
- Password: password of your Suddenlink email account.
- Choose “More Settings” and check “My outgoing server requires authentication” under “Outgoing server” tab.
- Enter the following server port on the “Advanced Tab”.
- Incoming Server (POP3): 110 or Incoming Server (IMAP): 143
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 25 or 587
- Finally, click “next” and test your account settings.
Suddenlink Email not working on iPhone
The Suddenlink email service is designed to work flawlessly on all models of iPhone. However, every now and then, we can see users complaining that their Suddenlink Email not working on iPhone properly. If you are also facing such problems and unable to use Suddenlink email on iPhone then this post can help you a lot. Here you can find the troubleshooting methods to get rid of this problem with ease.
How to Fix Suddenlink Email Not Working on iPhone?
Check out the steps given below in order to fix Suddenlink email isn’t working the problem on iPhone.
- First of all, make sure your iPhone is connected to the Internet.
- Also, check and ensure that your iPhone is not running out of storage space. If it is so then you may uninstall some rarely used apps.
- Check and verify the configuration settings to make sure that Suddenlink email is perfectly set up on your phone.
- Sometimes, a simple restart can fix your problem. So, you may try to use Suddenlink once again after restarting your phone for a couple of times.
- Try to open the web version of Suddenlink Email using a web browser on your iPhone.
If all these steps fail to resolve your problem then it is better to contact Suddenlink support service for more advanced solutions.
Some Issues to Face the User in Suddenlink Email
- How to Change Suddenlink Wifi Name and Password
- How to Change Suddenlink Email Password
- How to Setup Suddenlink Email on iPhone
- How to Delete Suddenlink Email Account
- How to Reset Suddenlink Email Password
- Suddenlink Email Password Reset
- How to Login to Suddenlink Email
- SuddenLink internet not working
- SuddenLink internet not connecting
- SuddenLink email SMTP settings
- SuddenLink email server settings
- SuddenLink email login
- SuddenLink email account login
- SuddenLink business email login