SBCGlobal Password Reset – Know how to recover SBCGlobal Password with a temporary password or by answering security questions
There is no doubt that email is the fastest and easiest way to communicate on the Internet. To keep our conversation private, the email service providers offer unique user IDs and passwords to every user. SBCGlobal is an email service that is now accessed through the AT&T Website. Every now and then, we can see users grumbling that they forgot SBCGlobal Password. Thankfully, it is very easy to reset SBCGlobal Password.
For SBCGlobal password recovery, you need to verify that you are the legitimate owner of the email account you are looking to recover. In today’s post, we will show you how to reset SBCGlobal email password. Apart from this, we will also give you some tips to secure your email account.
How to recover SBCGlobal Password?
Our hearts can skip a beat if we find ourselves unable to log in to SBCGlobal email account even after entering the correct password. In such a situation, you will have to reset the password and create a new one. There are two methods by which you can get your lost SBCGlobal email account back. You may either answer the security questions or enter the temporary password. Both the methods are explained below.
Steps to reset SBCGlobal password using security questions
If you are looking to recover your email account by answering the security questions you may follow the steps listed below.
- First of all, you need to visit the AT&T login page. It is so because you can access SBCGlobal email account through the AT&T website.
- On the login page, you need to click on the “Forgot Password?” button that will display on the bottom of the login page.
- Now, a new page will display on your screen. On this page, you need to provide your SBCGlobal username and last name.
- You are also required to enter the captcha code that will display at the bottom of the screen.
- In the next step, you will have to specify how you are looking to recover SBCGlobal email password.
- Here, you must choose the option to answer the security questions.
- Now, provide answers to your security questions as accurately as possible.
- If you answer the security questions correctly, the page to create a new password will display on your screen.
- Now, provide a new strong password for your account.
- Re-enter the password once again and press the continue button.
- Finally, a message will display on your screen showing that your password has been reset successfully.
Please note that the above method will work only if you have a security question associated with your account. If you don’t have a security question linked in your account then you don’t have any other option but to use a temporary password to recover your account.
How to reset SBCGlobal Password using a temporary password?
Apart from security questions, you may choose the option to enter the temporary password to retrieve your email account. This one is a more common method of account recovery as compared to answering the security questions. The complete process is explained below.
- To process will begin similarly as explained above. You need to visit the official website of AT&T login.
- Next, you should tap on the “Forget password?” button.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your last name, your SBCGlobal username, and captcha code.
- Now, you will have to choose the option where you want to receive the temporary password.
- You may receive the temporary password either on your mobile number or an alternate email address associated with your SBCGlobal email account.
- The page to create a new password will display on your screen if you enter the temporary password correctly. For more accuracy, we suggest you copy the password and paste the same in the appropriate area.
- Now, provide a new and strong password for your SBCGlobal email password.
- For confirmation, you need to enter your SBCGlobal email password one more time.
- Finally, click on the continue and the password reset process will conclude.
That’s all you need to do in order to recover your SBCGlobal email account. To check your new credentials you may now sign in to your SBCGlobal email. If you suspect that your email account was hacked or its security was compromised then you may consider changing password recovery options. By password recovery options we mean phone number and email address associated with your account. You may also consider changing the security questions.
What are the steps to change the SBCGlobal.net email account password?
If you remember your current password and want to change the same then you can check the steps listed below. According to experts, you should regularly change password to keep hackers at bay. The steps to change the SBCGlobal email password are as follows.
- To begin the process, you will have to visit the SBCGlobal/ AT&T login page.
- On the login page, you should sign in by entering your current login credentials (username and password).
- Once you are logged in, you should click on the “Manage Passwords and Account Security” button.
- Clicking on the button will take you to the AT&T online account management page.
- To verify your identity, the system will again ask you to enter the SBCGlobal username and password. Here, you need to enter your current password.
- Now, you will be asked to provide a new password for your email account.
- Enter a new SBCGlobal password and confirm the same by entering it one more time.
- Finally, you need to click on the “Save” button to get the process done.
You will be automatically logged out of your account after saving the changes. You may now use your fresh login credentials to sign in to your email account.
SBCGlobal password requirements
As you can see you will have to provide a new password for your SBCGlobal account. The password that you will enter should meet the following requirements.
- The length of your password should be between 6 to 24 characters.
- The password should not contain all letters or all numbers.
- You can not create a password same as your ID.
- Your password should be a good combination of your uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers (_), or hyphens (-).
How to keep your SBCGlobal email account safe?
You can try various measures to prevent hackers from accessing your account. Some of these measures are as follows.
- Create a longer password because longer passwords are harder for a hacker to crack.
- You should never use common words in your password that could be easy to guess.
- You must avoid obvious series like 123456, abcdef, or qwerty. It is so because guessing these series is quite easy.
- Do not use your personal information that’s easy to find on the Internet (your name, Social Security number, date of birth, or pet’s name, for example).
- Keep changing your password at regular intervals.