Sbcglobal Email Settings on Android: Thanks to the latest technological advancement, we no longer require a computer to check our email messages. If we have our android smartphone with us then it is very easy to access our emails. There are commonly two methods by which users can access email account on Android Phone. One is by using the mobile web browser and others by setting up email using IMAP/ POP. If you are an SBCGlobal user and want to check emails on your android phone then this post can help you a lot. Here, you will find the complete details related to SBCGlobal Email Settings on Android.
Precautions Before Configuring SBCGlobal Email on Android
It is very easy to add SBCGlobal email setting on android but you have to check some precautionary things before doing so.
- First Ensure that your phone is connected to the Internet. Fix the problem with your internet connection if you are not connected.
- Check and make sure your android device is not on airplane mode. Airplane mode stops a phone from connecting to the Internet so you should switch this mode off.
- Make sure your android device is not running out of space. If it is so then you need to uninstall some previously installed apps.
What are the Steps to Setup SBCGlobal Email on Android Phone?
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to configure SBCGlobal email on Android.
- First of all, Pick up your android phone and open settings.
- Tap the “Add account” option that will be available under “Accounts”.
- Then After that, you have to tap on the “Email” option.
- Then, a list of popular email services will appear on your screen. Unfortunately, you will not find SBCGlobal on this list. So, you need to select the “Other” option available below the list.
- Enter your SBCGlobal username and password in the next steps.
- Now, SBCGlobal will automatically configure on your android phone.
- In case you are unable to setup SBCGlobal on android then you can opt for manual settings.
Manual Settings to configure SBCGlobal Email on Android Phone
The manual POP settings to add SBCGlobal email account on android are as follows.
|Email Program Settings Field||Enter|
|Incoming server hostname||pop.att.yahoo.com|
|Outgoing server hostname||smtp.att.yahoo.com (requires authentications)|
|Incoming/ Outgoing User name||Enter your full SBCGlobal email address along with domain name|
|Incoming mail port||995 (Check secure connection)|
|Outgoing mail part||465 (Check secure connection)|
If still you are not able to get an accurate SBCGlobal email setting then you may also reach their customer service for further assistance. Or else, you can also share your concerns through the comment box below.