How to Fix Rogers Email Not Working on iPhone 2020?
Rogers email can be set up very easily on iPhone and by doing so the users can avail all the benefits and enjoy all the features of their email from the tip of their fingers. Rogers not working 2020 But sometimes, it happens that the Rogers email configured on iPhone device does not work properly preventing the users from enjoying its features. Rogers Email Login To help the users in fixing this issue whenever it occurs, this article provides some basic troubleshooting. Rogers Email Settings 2020 Those looking for the ways to fix Rogers email not working on iPhone can proceed with this article.
Simple Steps to Solve Rogers Email Not Working on iPhone 2020?
Rogers Email Error 0x800ccc0f or Rogers Email Error 0x800ccc0e Some basic methods that can help the users to fix the Rogers email not working on iPhone problem have been provided below.
- First of all, make sure that you have a good internet connection.
- During configuration, use the recommended POP/ IMAP settings. If you are not sure, you can also perform reconfiguration.
- Make sure that the Mail app you are using to open Rogers is updated to its latest version.
- If there is any antivirus program in your system that might be interfering with the working of Rogers email, turn it off temporarily.
- In case you are using Rogers email through Safari browser, make sure that the browser is up-to-date.
How to Create a Rogers Email Account?
Rogers Email Server Error Before you begin to create a Rogers email account you first need to register with Yahoo. For this, you need registration key and registration number. The registration key is the letter S followed by the 12-digit account number on your paper bill and registration number is the last four digits of the Rogers registered phone number repeated twice with no spaces or dashes. How to Set up a Rogers Email Account The steps for creating the account are discussed below.
- Visit the official website of Rogers rogers.com/begin.
- Provide your registration key and registration number and then select the ‘Next’ option.
- Accept the Terms of Service and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter a username and password of your choice.
- You will be asked again to confirm your password.
- After password confirmation, start entering your personal information as asked.
- Now, select a security question and provide an answer to it that you need to remember.
- After you enter all the details in the form, tap the ‘Create’ option.
- Once the registration process is complete, select OK to go to sign in.
How to Change Rogers Email Password?
For security reasons, it is advised to change Rogers email password from time to time. The steps for the same have been provided below to know How to Change Rogers Email Account Password.
- Go to rogersmembercentre.com/change/.
- Enter your @rogers.com or @nl.rogers.com email address and password.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Provide your current password and then enter your new password twice.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to change the password.
The steps given above are for changing a known password. However, if you are not able to recall your password and are wondering how to reset Rogers email password, the steps for it are discussed further below.
To Recover Rogers Email Password, Follow the Instructions as Provided Here:
- Go to rogersmembercentre.com and tap on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your email address and click on ‘Next’.
- You will be asked to provide the answer for your security question and your date of birth.
- Provide these details correctly and then tap the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your new password, and confirm it.
- Click on ‘Next’ option to complete the recovery process.