What personal data do we collect from the users who visit our website?
When you subscribe to our newsletter and use any other service on our website then you may be asked to enter your name, email address and other basic details. This information is asked only to improve your experience on our website.
We collect data only when you provide us
You should know that we only collect data with your consent. As the sole purpose of collecting data is improving your user experience, we will not collect any information without your consent.
How do we use collected Information?
The information collected is used for the following purposes:
- Improve our services.
- Prevent illegal and prohibited activities
- Enforce our terms and condition of use
- Automatically scan the message to check fraud, spam, phishing attacks, and other malicious activities.
Your Data is safe with us
We completely understand that the data you have shared with us can be sensitive and you have shared it with us after placing your trust. We thoroughly respect that and assure you that your data is completely safe with us. We will never share the data you have provided to any outside individual or organization. We use the latest technology and work hard to keep all your information safe and secure.
Your Information is completely safe with us. However, you should know that we may share the information of our users in the following circumstances.
- Responding to a legal process like court orders etc.
- Responding to claims that a content or listing violates the right of third parties.
- Enforce our terms and conditions of use.
- Protect the rights, personal safety and property of hitechnumber.org, its users or the general public.
- In case we merge with or acquire any other company.