PC Matic Antivirus Won’t Open How to Fix. PC Matic is a world-class antivirus application that works flawlessly most of the time. Gone are days when the Internet was a safe place to visit for newbies. Now, a lot of security threats such as viruses, malware, etc. can cause a lot of problems for the users. Some malware applications are even designed to steal your data. That’s why it is a smart idea to install an Antimalware application like PC Matic on your computer to make sure that you use your computer flawlessly. However, at the same time, you should also note that PC Maticitself is prone to some issues.
One of the most common problems faced by many users is PC Matic won’t open. We request you to read out this post carefully in case PC Matic isn’t working for you. Here, we will discuss the steps by which you can fix PC Matic Antivirus won’t open issue in an easy manner.
PC Matic System Requirements
If you are unable to open PC Matic, the first thing you need to check and ensure that your device meets all the PC Matic System Requirement given below.
- Operating System: You should have any of the following operating systems installed MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10,11.
- Memory: Must have a minimum of 512 MB or greater RAM
- Processor: The Capacity of your PC’s processor should be at least 1GHz
- Hard Disk: Should have at least 1 GB free Disk in Hard Disk.
How to Fix PC Matic Not Opening Problem?
There is no doubt that PC Matic is a great application that can protect your computer against odds like viruses, spyware, malware, etc. However, there are some technical glitches that may result in issues like PC Matic not opening, etc. Given below are the steps that you can try in order to fix the PC Matic application that is not working problem.
- First of all, you need to ensure that you have installed PC Matic properly from its official website.
- Make sure that you try to open this application on a compatible device.
- Check and confirm that your PC Matic software is updated. In case you are using an outdated version of PC Matic then you must update the same immediately.
- It is also advisable to confirm that you have enough storage space on your device. In case you are running out of space on your device then you may delete some rarely used applications.
- If you are tech-savvy then you might know that it is not possible to use multiple antivirus applications on a single computer. That’s why it is advised that you should remove all other antiviruses that you are using with PC Matic.
- Another quick way to fix the PC Matic antivirus problem is running PC Matic in Safe mode.
- The software should open and run smoothly in safe mode. However, if the problem continues even in the safe mode then you should uninstall PC Matic and install it once again.