How to Reset HP Printer Password
HP is one of the premium brands that come to our mind when we hear the word “Printer”. Its printers are known for their state-of-the-art printing quality and impeccable performance. With continuous technological updates, the HP Printers are more sophisticated than ever before. To limit the misuse of a printer, you now have the option to set up a password. This password helps you control the usage of your printer. However, things can be a bit messy in case you forgot the HP Printer password.
This post is just for you if you don’t know How to Reset HP Printer Password. Here, we will provide you general steps to recover the password of an HP Printer with ease.
What are the Steps to Recover HP Printer Password
Here is the complete procedure that you may follow to retrieve the password of an HP Printer.
- To initiate the HP printer password recovery, you need to ensure that your computer is connected to the printer’s network.
- Next, open a web browser and enter “https://192.168.223” into the address bar.
- The above address will take you to the EWS page of the printer.
- Click “Network Section” from the EWS page.
- After that, you need to click on the HP wireless direct icon available at the top of the page.
- Then, you may enter the new HP Printer password and confirm the same.
- Finally, click “Apply” to save the settings.
The HP printer Password reset process is now completed. In case you are still encountering any issue then you may seek help from the HP printer support.
HP Printer Not Printing Black and White
It is true that colored prints look better and gives a better impression of your documents. However, it is also a fact that colored prints are not efficient as compared to the black and white prints. The modern-day HP Printers are capable to print both colored and b/w documents. However, every now and then, we can see users complaining about issues like HP Printer Won’t Print Black, Black and white prints are not clear, etc.
Keep reading this post if you can’t print a black and white document using HP Printer. Here, we will let you know about the process by which you may get rid of such problems.
Some Steps to Fix HP Printer Not Printing Black Issue
To fix such problems, you need to resolve the root cause that is triggering the issue. Check out the steps below in order to do so.
- Restart your HP Printer: The most basic thing that you should do is restart your HP Printer. Turn off your printer and disconnect it from the power source before starting it again.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report”: This report will inform you about the status of your printer. Generally, the option to print this report is available on the printer’s display screen.
- Check out the ink level in your cartridge: You should also confirm that your printer is not running low on black ink. Change the ink cartridge in case the black ink is depleting.
- Make sure the PrintHead is working fine: In case the HP printer not printing black even after having enough ink then it is possible that the problem might be with the PrintHead. You should ensure that the PrintHead is not clogged.
- Contact HP Support: If all the measures fail to address the issue then you may seek an advanced solution by contacting HP support.