How to Setup Fusemail on iPhone Setting up a FuseMail account on your iPhone provides you a way to send and receive all your emails directly through your phone without opening a laptop or PC every time. Fusemail Email Settings This way you can also take your important messages anywhere you go. Fusemail Login With the right steps and correct setting, it is very easy to set up FuseMail on iPhone. Fusemail Pop3 Settings This article provides the guidelines for the users to configure their FuseMail account on the iPhone device without much technical expertise Fusemail Smtp Settings.
Fusemail POP Settings & Some Steps to Configure FuseMail on iPhone
Fusemail Imap Settings iPhone The step-by-step instructions to set up FuseMail on iPhone are given below. Fusemail Smtp Server Settings Make sure you follow these steps without any omission.
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select Add Account.
- Select ‘Other’ and again select ‘Add Account’.
- Enter the account information under ‘New Account’:
- Email: Enter your complete email address with the domain name.
- Username: Enter the username related to your FuseMail account.
- Password: Enter your FuseMail account password.
- Description: Provide any description of your choice.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Provide the following FuseMail IMAP Settings iPhone information:
- Incoming mail server Host Name: imap.fusemail.net
- Outgoing mail server Host Name: smtp.fusemail.net
- The device will offer you to immediately sync with the FuseMail Exchange server. If you do not wish to sync right now, you can turn on the syncing later.
- To complete the setup process, tap Save and wait for the iPhone to test your incoming and outgoing mail settings.
- Restart our device for successful configuration.
Fusemail Email Not Login If you wish to set up FuseMail on Outlook, you need to use FuseMail IMAP Outlook Settings as given below:
- Incoming mail server: west.exch081.serverdata.net
- Outgoing mail server: west.exch081.serverdata.net
How to add Signature in FuseMail?
Fusemail Email Not Working in Outlook 2022 You can easily add a signature to the messages you are sending using FuseMail. Follow the steps given below if you wish to add a signature in FuseMail.
- Login into your FuseMail email account.
- Click on the icon next to the Settings button and go to Preference.
- Now tap the Composing Messages button and then go to the Signature Options.
- Under Automatically add signature select any of the following as per your choice- Always, New message only or Replies and forwards only Fusemail Password Reset Number.
FuseMail Not Working On Android & iPhone
Fusemail Not Working 2022 Some basic troubleshooting that the users can perform to fix the FuseMail Not Working On Android & iPhone are given below:
- Make sure that the not working problem is not actually due to a slow internet connection.
- The device you are using must be updated to its latest operating system.
- In the case of the mobile app, the email app should be up-to-date. If you are using a mobile browser, the browser should be up-to-date too.
- Turn off any antivirus program installed in your device as it can also cause interference with the working of FuseMail.
- Make sure your device is not running out of internal space as it can create FuseMail not working issue.
- Sometimes, the presence of the virus in your mobile device can also create a problem with FuseMail. If so, run an antivirus scan and delete the threats found. How To Recover Fusemail Password