How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number 2020?
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number 2020? Facebook came as a revolution as far as social media is concerned. It is by far the most used social media platform in the world. Due to its immensely big customer base, a variety of issues are often reported by the users while using Facebook. Facebook Not Working on Android Phone One of the most frequently reported problems is forgetting the password. It is quite easy to get your account back if you have a phone number/ email ID linked with your FB. However, Facebook Account Recovery can be very troublesome if you don’t have such options.
Facebook messenger not working after update Luckily, there is a method by which you may get your Facebook account back without using a phone number or email ID.
Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number or Email.
In case you can’t remember your password or your FB is hacked then you can use your trusted contacts to retrieve your Facebook account. Facebook messenger not working Go through the following steps if you don’t know how to Recover Hacked Facebook Account using your trusted contacts.
- First of all, go to the Facebook login page.
- Click “Forgot Account” under the password field.
- Choose the “No longer have access to these” option in the “Reset your password” page.
- Provide your alternate email or phone number in the “How can we reach you?” page.
- Click “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” and type the name of the contacts you have selected previously.
- Contact your trusted contacts and get recovery codes from them.
- Finally, use the codes to recover your account back.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account Permanently?
If you want to take a break from Facebook then you may deactivate your account. Facebook app not working Those who don’t know how to deactivate Facebook account can follow the steps listed below.
- Firstly, you need to sign-in to your Facebook account and click on the downward arrow appearing at the top right of any FB page.
- Then, click “Settings” and choose the “Your Facebook Information” option from the left-hand side column.
- Next, you need to click “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Click on the “Deactivate Account” button and select “Continue to account deactivation”.
- After that, you just need to keep following the instructions that will appear on your screen and your account will be deactivated.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently?
All you need to do is sign-in to your account with correct credentials in order to activate a deactivated Facebook account. But, Facebook marketplace not working what if you want to get rid of your FB permanently? Facebook news feed not working Well, in such cases you may simply delete your account by following the steps listed below.
- Go to any Facebook page and click on the downward arrow from the top.
- Click on “Settings” followed by “Your Facebook Information”.
- Next, you need to select the “Deactivation and Delete” option.
- On the next page, you must choose “Delete Account” and click “continue to account deletion”.
- For confirmation, Facebook will ask you to enter your password again.
- Provide your password and click “Continue”.
- Finally, click “Delete Account” to finish up the process.
Please note that if you change your mind then you may cancel your FB account deletion by signing in within 30 days.
Searches Related to Facebook?
- Facebook news feed not working
- Facebook most recent not working 2020
- Why is Facebook not loading properly
- Facebook not loading on chrome
- Facebook not loading videos
- Facebook Videos Not Working