How to Login to Bellsouth Email Account?
How to Login to Bellsouth Email Account To enjoy the features of Bellsouth email account like sending and receiving messages, sharing files and folders, Bellsouth.net Email Login Page 2020 the users need to login to their account. For a successful login, a username and password are required. Users are to note that to log in to Bellsouth email they need to go to the official website of AT&T. Bellsouth.net Email Server Settings 2020 The users with an email account with Bellsouth who are looking for the steps for a successful login can follow the simple steps discussed below.
- Go to the login page of AT&T.
- Enter the Bellsouth email username and password in the specified columns.
- Tap on the Sign-in button.
How to Recover Bellsouth Password?
Bellsouth Email Not Working 2020 Without a valid password, you won’t be able to login to your Bellsouth email account. In case you have forgotten your password due to any reason, here’s how to reset Bellsouth email password.
- Visit the official login page of AT&T and click on the ‘Forgot password?’ link.
- On the password recovery page that appears, enter user id, last name, and captcha.
- Tap the ‘continue’ button and select the way to recover a password- through security questions or temporary passwords.
- I opted for the former method, answer the security question correctly and follow on-screen instructions to set a new password.
- If selected the later method, select the way in which you want to receive the temporary password, SMS or mail.
- Provide your recovery email or recovery phone number, as applicable, to receive the temporary password.
- Use this temporary password to set a new password for your Bellsouth
In case you are wondering how to change Bellsouth email password, the steps will be the one as explained below.
- Log in to your AT&T account using your current password.
- Under the ‘My Profile’ section select ‘set personal password’.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to create a new password for the Bellsouth account.
- Once you are done, click on the ‘save changes’ button.
How to Configure Bellsouth Email with Outlook?
Bellsouth.net Email Not Working on Mac Very easily you can set up Bellsouth on Outlook and enjoy all the features of this email service via this client. Follow the instructions provided below for the same.
- Open Outlook and click on the ‘File’ option.
- Select ‘Add Account’ and tap on ‘Manual configure server settings or additional server types’.
- Tap the ‘Next’ button and when asked the question ‘Would you like to configure an E-mail Account?’, select ‘Yes’.
- Enter your name and Bellsouth email address.
- Click on the ‘IMAP or POP’ and tap the ‘Next’ option.
- The POP3 details for the ‘Incoming mail server’ will be ‘pop.mail.yahoo.com’. For ‘Outgoing mail (SMTP) server’ it will be ‘smtp.mail.yahoo.com’.
- Now provide the username and password of your Bellsouth email account.
- Select ‘More Settings’ and select the checkboxes ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ and ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’.
- Under the ‘Advanced’ tab enter the Incoming server port number for POP3 as ‘995’ and Outgoing Server (SMTP) port as ‘465’.
- Choose ‘SSL’ under ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’.
- Click on the ok button and then on ‘Next.’
- Outlook will run a test to complete the setup. Once completed, select ‘Finish.’