How to Install Windows 10/8/7 on Mac without Bootcamp
There is absolutely no doubt that Windows is the most popular operating system. Many of us are more proficient and confident to work on Windows OS as compared to any other operating system. This article is for those users who want to install windows in their Mac devices. Boot camp is the best possible way in case you are looking to install windows on your Mac computer. In this post, we are going to provide step by step procedure to install Windows Operating System on your Mac PC using Boot Camp.
How to install Windows 10 with Boot Camp?
After downloading a Windows 10 ISO, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you need to launch Boot Camp Assistant from the utility folder in Applications.
- Next, you need to click “Continue”. After that, Boot camp will automatically locate the ISO file on your system.
- Click and drag the slider in the partition section.
- Then, you have to download Windows support software by clicking on the “Install” button.
- Type your password and click “Ok”.
- Now, your Mac will restart and Windows 10 setup screen will appear on your screen.
- After that, you have to choose your language and click on the “Install Now” button.
- Enter your product key. Alternatively, click “I don’t have a key” if you want to enter the key later.
- As per your preference, you have to click Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10.
- Click “Next” followed by “Custom: Install Windows Only”.
- Next, you have to make sure you choose “Drive O Partition X: BOOTCAMP”.
- Click on the “Next” button. This will start the Windows 10 installation. Please note that your Mac device will restart several times during this process.
- In the next step, you have to Choose Customize Your Installation or Use Express Settings when the Windows 10 setup screen appears.
- After that, you have to select a username as well as password.
- Click Next, and choose whether you want to user Cortana or not.
That’s it, you will now be able to use Windows normally.
How to Switch Between Mac and Windows Bootcamp Without Restarting?
It is quite easy to switch between Mac and Window without restarting. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the mac upper menu and choose “File” and then “New”.
- Then, in the parallels wizards, you have to choose “Use Windows from Boot Camp and click “Continue”.
In case the option to use windows from Boot camp isn’t available in the parallel wizard then you should try the following steps.
- Select Install Windows or another OS from DVD or image file and then click “Continue”.
- On the next page, you should click “Locate Manually” and “Continue without a source box”.
- Select the operating system installed in the Boot Camp.
- Ensure that the option against the “Customize settings before installation” box is checked and click “Continue”.
- Then, in the configuration window, switch to the Hardware tab.
- Go to the “source” drop-down list and select your physical boot camp partition.
- Close “Configuration” and continue with your installation.
Searches Related to install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp
- How do I install BootCamp drivers on Windows 10?
- How do I manually install BootCamp drivers?
- How to Free Download Boot Camp and install Windows 10?
- download Latest Bootcamp drivers windows 10?
- How to install Boot Camp software on your Windows 10 partition?
- How to return to macOS from Windows 10
- install windows on mac without Bootcamp USB