How to Install Webroot on Laptop Without CD Drive?: How to Install Webroot on Mac Due to the presence of a large number of security threats online, it is very important for us to a good quality antivirus installed in our device. Webroot SecureAnywhere is a fantastic antivirus application that is fully capable to protect your computer from various online security threats like viruses, malware. How to Install Webroot on iPad Another benefit of this software is that it is very easy to install if you know the right process to do so how to Install Webroot on iPhone.
How to Install Webroot on Windows 10 s Mode?
How to Install Webroot on Windows 10 s Mode Gone are the days when you need to have a CD drive in order to install the software. Nowadays, most of the software is available online and a user can download and install them ease. The case with Webroot SecureAnywhere is quite similar. It is very easy to install Webroot Antivirus online. We have explained the complete process for Webroot installation in this post.
Webroot SecureAnywhere System Requirement
The system requirement of the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus program is given below.
- Operating System: Windows Vista® 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- RAM: Minimum 128 MB and 2 GB (Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB minimum
- Internet/ Browser: Internet Explorer® 9.0 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit), Mozilla Firefox® (32-bit and 64-bit) – current and most recent versions, Google Chrome® (32-bit and 64-bit) – current and most recent versions.
Note: The above system requirements are for the Windows computer only.
How to Download Webroot on a New Computer?
The process of Webroot Secureanywhere Antivirus download is quite easy if your PC has a CD Drive. However, in case the CD drive is missing then you may opt for the online installation. The process to install the software online is explained below.
- First of all, you need to download the setup file of the Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Then, run the downloaded file by double-clicking on the Webroot SecureAnywhere set up file.
- Next, you are also required to choose the language of your software.
- After that, you just have to follow the installation instructions that will appear on your screen.
- If prompted, you are also required to enter your email address.
- Once the installation gets completed, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus will scan your computer.
How to uninstall Webroot Secureanywhere Antivirus?
Follow the steps given below in case you don’t know how to remove Webroot from Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems.
- First of all, you need to open the run window on your computer.
- Type appwiz.cpl, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- This will open the control panel of your computer.
- Next, you have to find out the program list of the applications installed on your PC.
- Scroll down in the program list to find out the Webroot Secureanywhere Antivirus.
- Select the “Webroot Entry” and click on the “Uninstall/ Remove” option.
- Confirm any message to begin the uninstall process.
- Once the uninstall gets completed, you must restart your computer to save the changes.