How to Install Malwarebytes on windows 10
How to Update & Install Malwarebytes on Mac Just like Windows devices, Mac devices are equally prone to malware. Generally, malware programs are not harmful but they can surely ruin your experience of using a Mac device. That’s why it is a smart idea to install effective anti-malware software like Malwarebytes on your Mac computer to keep it safe. To Install Malwarebytes Free, you first have to download it from a reliable source. Go through this article, if you don’t know How to Install Malwarebytes on Mac. Here, we will provide you with the finest method for the installation of Malwarebytes on Mac devices & How to Update Malwarebytes.
Some Steps to Install Malwarebytes on Mac Devices
The process of Malwarebytes installation on a Mac device is very simple. However, you have to take care of certain things. Here are the steps that you should follow for a successful and convenient installation.
- First of all, you have to download the latest version of Malwarebytes using the following link – https://data-cdn.mbamupdates.com/web/mbam-mac-1.3.1.dmg.
- Locate the Malwarebytes setup file you have just downloaded. The file will get saved with the following name – “Mbam-mac-x.x.x.xx.dmg”. Here, “x.x.x.xx” represents the version of Malwarebytes you just downloaded.
- Run the “Mbam-mac-x.x.x.xx.dmg” file by double-clicking on it.
- Now, Malwarebytes Anti-malware window will open. You have to drag Malwarebytes to the application folder in this window.
- Wait till the file copying process gets over.
- First Click on “File” followed by “Eject Anti-malware for Mac”.
- After that, you have to open the “application” folder and run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac.
- Click “Open” to confirm.
- Next, you need to enter your “Administrator” password and click “Install helper”.
- Finally, you may close the application once the installation gets completed.
How to Scan Mac Device Using Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Mac Scan After successful installation of Malwarebytes application on a Mac device, you can use it for scanning malware. Here are the steps you need to follow to initiate the scan.
- Open applications folder and right-click/ open click on Malwarebytes.
- Choose “Open” from the dropdown menu that will open after the right-click.
- Read and Agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA). You will see this agreement only if you are using Malwarebytes for the first time.
- After that, you need to click on the “Scan” button that will appear on the main page of the application.
- Now, Malwarebytes will scan your Mac device automatically and let you know if your device is infected.
If your Malwarebytes Not Scanning and if you want to Malwarebytes Update then search Malwarebytes Free Version, Anti Malware for Mac. Then if you have any issues Call us- +1-(833)-705-0797 Malwarebytes support team help your business dial- Malwarebytes Customer Service Number any time 24/7.