How to Fix Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5 Windows 7
The Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5 is mainly caused due to damaged system files in your device. Every time you try to open Chrome, it will close unexpectedly showing the error message. Sometimes it also happens that the error keeps flashing on your screen even if Chrome is not currently opened in your device. Luckily, there are certain easy in which this error can be fixed without requiring much technical expertise. Chrome.exe Application Error 0xe0000008 This article familiarizes the users with automatic and manual methods to fix Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5. It is recommended that you follow the automatic method as the manual fix does not work for all devices.
Reasons Behind Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5
Chrome Error 0xc00000a5 win7 There can be different reasons why you are facing the error 0xc00000a5 every time you try to open Google Chrome. Some of the major reasons as to why this is happening are listed below.
- Damaged Windows system files can cause the Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5.
- Incomplete installation of any application can also cause this error.
- Incomplete uninstalling or deleting of any application or hardware is another reason behind this.
- In case your system was shut down improperly or abruptly, Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5 can occur.
- A computer that has recently recovered from a virus or other similar infections shows this error while opening Google Chrome.
- A system that is currently under virus attack will also create Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5.
Steps to Solve Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5
There are two simple ways available to fix the Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5 that can be followed very easily by the users. Google Chrome Install Error 0xc0000005 Let us have a look at both these ways and you can apply any one of these methods to fix your Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
This is the manual solution for fixing the Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5 whenever encountered. This method simply implies restoring you system to an earlier time to fix the error. Follow the step by step instructions to resolve the Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5.
- Open your computer system and log-in as an administrator.
- Click on the Start button then go to All Programs, Accessories and select System Tools.
- Click on the System Restore option.
- In the window that appears on the screen, select ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ option
- Tap the Next button after that.
- From under the ‘On this list, click a restore point’ list select the most recent system restore point and click on Next.
- Again select the Next option on the window that appears next.
- After the restoration is finished do not forget to restart your computer.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
This is the automatic solution for fixing the Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5 that can be implied by the users very easily. Chrome Showing Error This involves running a repair utility to fix the error. Follow the steps as exactly as given below and solve your Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5.
- Download the 0xc00000a5 repair utility set up file.
- Double-click to open the setup file and follow the instructions on the screen to install this utility.
- Once installed successfully, open this program and click on the Scan button.
- After the scan completes, click on the Fix Errors button.
- Restart your computer to finish the process.