How to Fix Gmail Not Working in Chrome 2020
Gmail is one of the best email service providers in the USA. Gmail with its several outstanding features has made communications pretty easy between the users. With any issues occurring with Gmail, the exchanging of messages can come to a halt causing work loss and other issues.
That is why there comes an urgent need to fix the Gmail not working in Chrome problem as soon as possible before it creates any disturbance in work. This article provides some easy ways in which the users can fix this issue all by themselves whenever encountered.
Simple Ways to Resolve Gmail Not Working Issue
- Update your Google Chrome
Gmail Not Syncing with Outlook 365 In case the browser version you are using is out of date you need to update it to the latest version. Although, updates to Chrome are downloaded automatically by Google once available, if not then you need to do it manually. The steps to update Google Chrome are given below:
- Open Chrome on your computer and click on the ‘more’ option at the top-right corner.
- Click on ‘Update Google Chrome’ present at the end of the menu.
- In case you don’t see this button, this means your Chrome is already up-to-date.
- Click on the ‘relaunch’ button to open the updated Chrome browser.
Try clearing cookies and caches from your Chrome browser to see if this fixes the Gmail not working problem. The steps for the same are given below.
- Open Chrome; go to more tools and select ‘Clear browsing data’.
- Click on ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘cached image and files’.
- Click on the ‘clear data’ button.
Disable extensions added to Chrome browser Gmail Stopped Working on iPhone
Gmail Not Updating on iPhone Sometimes extensions added to Chrome can create issues with the working of Gmail. Removing such extensions or disabling it temporarily can help fix the issues Gmail Not Updating on Outlook.
- To remove/ disable an extension, go to Chrome > More Tools.
- Select ‘extensions’ and a tab showing all the extensions added to Chrome will appear.
- Click on the ‘remove’ button to permanently remove the extension.
- However, if you cannot remove the extension, disable it by turning the toggle button to off.
Restore settings to default Gmail App Not Working on iPhone
Sometimes, setting the Chrome browser to its default settings can help fix many issues including the Gmail not working call us Gmail Customer Service Number.
- Open Chrome browser and go to ‘settings’.
- Click on the ‘advanced’ option.
- Go to ‘reset and clean up’ and tap on ‘restore settings to their original defaults’.
- Click on ‘reset settings’ to restore Chrome.
Gmail Notifications Not Working Android Check for other issues
- Make sure the problem is not with your internet.
- Your device should have all the important updates installed in it.
- There should be no issues with your email account or server.
- Check your system for the virus.
- You can also try switching the browser if needed.
How can I check if my Gmail is working?
If you have Gmail smtp Not Working Gmail is an e-mail service that is offered by Google If you don’t know my Gmail is working or not Before you take any other action, check the current status of Gmail. Gmail App Not Working then flow those steps to know How can I check if my Gmail is working?
- Firs of all Go to Google Status Dashboard web page.
- Then Go to the listing for Gmail and look at the Current status column.
- Then after Go to the current date for Gmail to read comments.