How to Factory Reset iPhone without iTunes Password?
How to Recover iTunes Password 2020 and A factory reset is an effective option by which you can fix minor problems in your iOS device. Additionally, it is a useful method to erase your personal data in case you are going to sell your phone. It is very reset the data in case you know the iTunes password. However, things can be far more complicated in case you don’t know it. This article is for the users wondering how to restore iPhone without iTunes Password? Here, we will discuss details about the method of resetting the iPhone without using the iTunes password. if don’t know How to Reset iTunes Password on iPhone.
4 Ways to Factory Reset Locked iPhone without iTunes?
Please note that here we are listing down the steps to reset iPhone which is in a proper working condition (not disabled). How to Reset iTunes Backup Password
- Launch “Settings” on your iPhone and tap “General”.
- Then, tap “Reset” and choose “Erase all content and settings”.
- Confirm the factory reset by tapping “Ok” when you receive an error messaged.
- Please wait till the system hard reset your iPhone.
iTunes Not Working on Mac 2020 It is true that resetting disabled devices is a bit tricky. At the same time, we will like to tell you that there is nothing to worry about if you don’t know how to restore iPhone without iTunes or iCloud and the device is disabled. Fortunately, there are multiple methods by which you may activate a device and then reset it.
How to Reset Disabled iPhone without iTunes or passcode?
How to Reset iPad without Apple ID Password When your iPhone is disabled because of a broken screen or forgotten passcode, you have to connect it to a PC and go through iTunes to unlock it. This process involves erasing your data and restoring it back with iTunes backup. But, what if you don’t have a password of iTunes?
How to Delete Apple ID without Password Well, you may follow the steps mentioned below if you don’t know how to unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes.
- Visit “icloud.com/find” from another device.
- Next, you have to log in using your Apple ID.
- Choose the “All Devices” option from the top of your browser’s window.
- After that, you should select the device you are looking to erase.
- Click on the “Erase” button once again and restore your data from iCloud back iTunes not opening on windows 10 2020.
How to Reset Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password? As you can see in the above method, we have used iCloud to restore a backup in the previous method to unlock a disabled iPhone. But, in case you are using Siri (iOS 8.0) then you don’t need cloud or iTunes to do the same. How to Remove iCloud Account without Password.
- Activate Siri and ask about the time so that the clock icon appears.
- Open the world clock interface and add another clock. This option will ask you to enter a city name.
- Write a random city name and tap on the “Select All” option.
- Then, choose “Share” from the next menu.
- Go to “Message” and type anything in the “To” field.
- Tap “Return” and select the “Plus” option next to the green highlighted text.
- Select “Create new contact” and then “Add photo”.
- Now, instead of selecting a photo, you may go to the iPhone’s main screen.