Opera Mini is one of the most famous browsers that come with many features like high speed browsing, enhanced privacy, customization facility, automatic upgrade, etc. It also comes with free VPN, Ad Blocker, battery saver and also saves your data. Also, this browser is compatible on different devices and platforms which add to the extra features. A large number of people use this browser to surf on the internet with great comfort. To use this browser in your device, you need to download and install it. Once installed, you can use this browser smoothly and enjoy seamless web experience. In this article, the steps to download and install Opera Mini browser have been provided.
Steps to Download Opera Mini Setup File From the Official Website
Opera Mini provides fast browsing and many other features and therefore a lot of users wish to install it on their device. To do this, first they need to download the setup file and run it to start installing Opera Mini. The setup file can be downloaded from the official website of Opera. Download the Opera browser for computer, phone, and tablet. Opera for Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS. Free VPN, Ad blocker, built-in messengers Below given are the steps for downloading the Opera Mini setup file on your device.
- The link to download the setup file for Opera Mini can be obtained by visiting the official website of Opera www.opera.com.
- For different devices, the link to download the Opera Mini browser will be different.
- Depending on the device that you are using, click on the appropriate link to start downloading Opera Mini.
- Click on the Download Now button on the screen and the downloading process will begin automatically (the Download Now button can be found on the upper-right corner of your device).
- The setup file will get downloaded into the Downloads section of your device. Open this folder and you will see a file named ‘OperaSetup’.
- By running this setup file on your device, you can now install the Opera Mini browser.
How to Install Opera Mini in your Device by Running the Installed Setup File?
After the downloading of the setup file is completely successfully, you can run in your device it to install the Opera Mini browser. The users who wish to run the setup file to install this browser in their device can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Downloads folder of your device and double click on the Opera Mini setup file downloaded from the earlier steps.
- An installation wizard will appear on the screen asking you to accept the terms and conditions and begin the installation process.
- Once you provide the required permission, the installation process will begin automatically.
- Wait for the installation process to end. You can see the progress of the download going on in the installation wizard.
- After the installation process is completed successfully, you can launch Opera Mini in your device.
- Start using the Opera Mini browser and enjoy all the features that come with it.