How to Download & Install Microsoft Edge on Windows 10?
How to Download and Install Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Developed by Microsoft, the Microsoft Edge browser runs on multiple platforms. It offers high browsing speed, compatibility with all sites and extensions, enhanced privacy option and has many other integrated features. For Windows device, Microsoft Edge is considered as the most compatible browser. You can easily download this browser on your Windows, iOS, macOS or any other devices and enjoy a great browsing experience. One more thing, if you are using a Windows 10 device, the Edge browser is updated automatically when your PC gets an update. How to Download & Install Chromium In this article, the steps to download and install Microsoft Edge browser are provided.
Download Microsoft Edge Setup File in Easy Steps
If you want to use Microsoft Edge on your device, you first need to download the setup file. By running this setup file, you can install Microsoft Edge and start working on it. The setup file can be downloaded from the official website of Microsoft. The step by step instructions to download Microsoft Edge setup file are provided below.
- Visit the official website of Microsoft www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge.
- On this page, you can see a ‘Download’ button. By default, the download option will be available for the operating system you are using.
- If you wish to change this option, click on the drop-down arrow and select the operating system for which you want to download Microsoft Edge.
- Once you click on this ‘Download’ button, you will be asked to accept the privacy terms. Read these terms carefully and click on the ‘Accept & Download’ button.
- You will receive a message saying that your download will begin shortly. The setup file for Microsoft Edge browser will then start downloading automatically.
- By default, the downloaded file will be saved into the Downloads folder of your device.
Simple steps to install Microsoft Edge from the downloaded setup file
How to Download & Install Opera Mini Once the setup file is downloaded successfully, you need to run this file on your device to begin the installation of Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Downloads 2020 The steps to run the setup file or the installer file to install Microsoft Edge are provided in details below.
How to Download & Install UC Browser?
- Go to the Downloads folder of your device where you will find the Microsoft Edge setup file that you downloaded in the earlier steps.
- Double-click on this file to run the setup installer.
- You need to provide the permission to Microsoft Edge to make changes to your device. Click on the Yes button in the ‘User Account Control’ box to provide this permission.
- All the important files related to Microsoft Edge will begin downloading automatically.
- After these files are downloaded, installing of Microsoft Edge will begin. The installation will take some time to finish.
- Once the installation completes, Microsoft Edge will launch automatically.
- You will be asked if you want to import any important data from Internet Explorer. Select the appropriate option as per you choice.
- Click on Next button as many times as it appears to open Microsoft Edge browser on your device.