How to Download and Install UC Browser in PC?
UC Browser is a Chinese web browser that is developed byUCWeb which is a China/ Singapore based mobile Internet Company. It is a very famous web browser that has millions of users. In fact, it has even more users than Google Chrome in some of the fastest-growing markets like Indonesia and India. Currently, UC browser is compatible with iOS and Android. However, some older versions of UC Browser are also compatible with other operating systems including Blackberry, Windows, Symbian, and Windows Phone. uc browser for pc offline installer If you don’t know how to download and install UC Browser then this post is just for you. video downloader for uc browser pc Here, we will discuss complete details related to the process of downloading and installing UC Browser.
What are the Steps to Install UC Browser on a PC?
Those who want to install UC Browser on a PC may opt for the offline installer. uc browser for pc windows 7 free download 32 bit old version As it is an offline installer, no network connection is required during the installation process. However, you just need a connection to download the initial installation files.
- First of all, you have to visit www.ucweb.com/desktop using a web browser.
- After that, you need to click on the “Download” from the top tab listing.
- Next, you have to download the offline installer to your PC.
- In the next step, you need to click on the “Offline Installer (50 MB)” button. This button will be available under the “Download from UC header”.
- Now, wait for the download process to gets complete.
- Then, you have to run the installer and open the setup file.
- After that, you may begin the installation process by clicking on the “Install” button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
That’s it. You don’t have to do anything else. The UC Browser installation on a Windows PC is now over.
How to Download and Install UC Browser on Android?
A very large number of users prefer using UC browser on their smartphones. In case you are an Android user and want to use the UC browser on Android then you just have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you need to visit the Google play store.
- Then, search the UC browser in the search box inside the Google play store.
- Click on the official app link that will appear in the search result.
- This will open the application for you. Here, you just need to click on the “Install” button to start the application installation.
- The downloading will start as soon as you click on the “install” button.
- Once the download gets over, the installation will begin automatically. All you have to do is wait for this process to get completed.
- After the installation gets over, you may click on the open button from the play store to launch the browser. Alternatively, you may close the google play store and look for the new UC browser icon in your Android device. Tap on the UC browser icon in order to run it.
The method to install UC browser on iPhone is exactly the same. However, all you have to do is visit the Apple app store in order to download UC browser instead of Google Play store.
How to Install UC Browser APK without Google Play Store or App Store?
In order to download UC Browser without, you have to visit the official website of the UC browser to download the .apk file and then need to install it. Given below are the steps that you have to follow in order to install UC Browser easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of the UC browser i.e. UC web.com.
- Scroll down a bit of the home page.
- Then, various options for downloading UC browser on the different platforms will appear on your screen i.e. Android, iPhone, PC browser, Windows Phone, Java, Pad download.
- As you are looking to download the Apk file, you should click on the “Android” button.
- After that, you just need to click on the “Apk” button.
- The system will identify the version suitable for your android phone automatically. If not you need select the version.
- The downloading with start immediately after selecting the
- Tap on the download file and click on the “install” button.
- The installation will start and gets over completely.
- Launch the UC browser from the icon that will appear on your Android screen.
- You have also download UC browser through the QR code available on the official website.