How to Download and Install Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10 2021
It is true that a lot of good web browsers are available these days. Still, Mozilla Firefox continues to be one of the favorites for many users. Its amazing speed combined with flawless security features makes Firefox one of the most loved web browsers on the earth. Although it is very easy some users still don’t know how to download Mozilla Firefox 2021 and install it on a windows computer.
In this post, we will show you how to install Mozilla Firefox in Windows 10 PC. Plus, we will also discuss the troubleshooting measures that you must follow if Mozilla Firefox isn’t working properly.
What are the Steps for Mozilla Firefox Installation?
You may easily get Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10 computer by following the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, visit the official Firefox download page i.e. https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/ from any browser like Internet explorer.
- Then, click on the “Download Now” button. This will start downloading automatically.
- Once the downloading gets over, you must choose the downloaded file and click “Run”.
- The installation will begin as soon as you click on the “Run” button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish up the installation.
- You may launch Mozilla Firefox by clicking on the desktop icon once the installation gets completed.
How to Fix Mozilla Firefox Browser not Working after Update?
Mozilla keeps on improving the performance of firefox by releasing regular updates. These updates are meant to remove bugs from the application and make it more useful. However, sometimes, it is also reported that some users face problems like Mozilla Firefox stopped working after the update 2021. There are many possible factors that can cause such issues. Go through the troubleshooting steps below if your Mozilla Firefox not working after the update 2021.
- Make sure your security software i.e. firewalls, antivirus programs, anti-spyware, etc. is not blocking the internet connection.
- Firefox may not work properly if the system time is not correct. So, ensure that your system’s time, time zone settings and date are accurate. You should enable the automatic time update for the same.
- Clear Cache, cookies and search history if Firefox cannot open a certain website. Here is how to delete the cache in Firefox.
- Open Firefox and click on the “library” button.
- Then, click “History” and choose “Clear Recent History”.
- Select “Everything” under “Time range to clear” drop-down.
- After that, you must choose both “Cookies” and “cache”.
- Finally, Click “Clear now” to wipe out the data.
- The Mozilla Firefox extension can also be problematic at times. Remove the extensions one by one to see which one is causing the problem. Install the rest of the extensions again leaving the problematic one uninstalled.
- If you still have a problem then run an antivirus scan in your PC as there might be a malware infection on your computer. You should update the antivirus software if you are using an obsolete one.