Avast is a world-renowned antivirus program that is fully capable to protect your computer from all kinds of online security threats like viruses, malware, Trojan horses, etc. Apart from Windows or Mac computers, Avast antivirus is also available for Android smartphones and tablets. However, Avast antivirus is not currently available for the iPhone and iPad. There are many users who find it difficult to download and install Avast Antivirus. Here, we will provide you the complete process of Avast premium Security Download and install. Plus, we will also discuss how to download Avast Free Antivirus license key.
How to Download Avast Offline Installer?
Given below are the steps by which you may install the Avast antivirus easily.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website i.e. www.avast.com/en-us/ index.
- Avast will automatically detect the operating system of the device you are using as soon as you visit the website.
- Then, click on the “Download Free Antivirus”. It is an orange button available in the middle on the page.
- After that, the Avast download page will open. Avast will select the correct file as per your computer.
- Then, you just need to wait for the setup file to download.
- Double click on the Avast exe file to begin the installation process.
- Next, you have to click on the “Yes” button followed by the “Install” button. This button will appear on the green button.
- You will also have to click on the “Continue” button twice once the installation process gets completed.
- Then, the Avast desktop icon will appear on your screen. Click on the desktop icon to run the antivirus program.
- Finally, Avast may prompt you to take some additional steps to scan your PC completely.
Please note that the Avast antivirus is free for 30 days after that you might need Avast Free Antivirus Offline Registration License Key.
How to Download and Install Avast Antivirus of Android Phone and Tablet?
In case you are looking to use Avast Antivirus on your Android mobile phone then you just have to follow the steps given below. Before going through the steps you must know that Avast antivirus is not available for iPhone.
Avast Antivirus Free Download For iPhone/iPad?
- First of all, you need to run the Google Play Store on your android phone.
- Type “Avast Antivirus” in the search bar.
- Now, the list of applications will appear on your Android phone’s screen.
- Open the appropriate application from the list. The original app has an orange icon.
- Tap on the green install button to initiate the installation process.
- Also, tap on the “Accept” button when prompted. The Avast app is quite small. So, it should take only a few seconds to install.
- Tap on the “Open” button in the Google Play store. Alternatively, you may also tap on the Avast Antivirus app icon.
- After launching the app, you need to tap on the “Get Started” button from the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Start with basic security” button.
- Finally, tap on the “Scan” button. It is an orange button available at the top of the screen.