How to Download and Install Apple Safari on Windows 10?
How to Download Apple Safari 11 It is true that you cannot install the latest version of the Apple Safari browser on your Windows 10 computer. Apple stopped supporting the Windows version of the safari way back in the year 2012. However, How to Download Apple Safari 12 if you have decided that you want to use Safari on your Windows 10 device then you have to opt for an older version of the browser which obviously lacks some key features. How to Download Latest Version of Apple Safari 2020 Given below are the steps by which you can install the Apple Safari on a Windows 10 PC.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Apple i.e. http://www.apple.com/safari
- Find and click on the “Safari 5 Free download” option.
- Choose the operating system you are using i.e. Windows 10
- Run the installer file and follow the instructions that will appear on your screen.
- You may run your favorite website once the installation process gets over.
How to Update Apple Safari Browser?
Safari Not Working on Mac 2020 Using the obsolete version of safari can lead to a large number of problems. Here are the steps by which you may update Apple Safari Browser with ease.
- You should note that the latest version of the macOS includes the most recent version of Safari.
- So, in case you are looking to update Safari, you should install the latest macOS updates.
- If you are not able to install the latest macOS updates then you can install browser updates from the App store.
How to Reinstall Apple Safari?
Those users who have deleted Safari and don’t have a Time Machine Backup or any other backup may find it difficult to reinstall Apple Safari.
- Before starting the reinstallation process, the users may use the spotlight to look for Safari on the Mac. Sometimes, it is possible that the browser may have moved from the dock.
- In case you do not find Safari then you may reinstall the macOS. Please note that reinstalling macOS doesn’t remove any data from your PC.
How to Clear Cookies on Apple Safari?
Here is how you can clear on cookies on Apple Safari.
- First of all, you need to go to the Settings and then Safari.
- Then, tap on the “Advanced” button to open more advanced settings.
- Next, you should select the “Website Data” option.
- After that, you need to tap the remove all website data option.
Note: In case you want to visit websites without leaving a history then you should turn private browsing on or off. In case there is no history or website data to clear, the settings turn gray.
How to Fix Apple Safari not working on Mac?
Problems with the safari browser on Mac can result in a lot of problems. Here are the steps that you may follow in case Apple Safari isn’t working on a Mac device.
- First of all, you need to check your internet connection. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure your iPhone/ iPad is not working on airplane mode.
- In case the problem continues then you should clear the browser data including cache, cookies, browser history, etc.
- You should also make sure that you are using the latest version of the Safari browser. In case you are using an obsolete version then you must update it as soon as possible.
- You may consider reinstalling the browser in case the problem continues for a longer period of time.
- Sometimes a simple restart can fix the problem you are facing. So, in case the problem persists then you should restart your device multiple devices and see this resolves the problem.