How to Create Email Account on iPhone
Email Not Working on iPhone Being able to check your email messages on the go is one of the best reasons to have a smartphone. If you own an iPhone then you can use it to access your emails with ease. Every iPhone has a pre-installed mailing app where you can set up your email account. iCloud email not receiving emails on iPhone Alternatively, you can also check your emails on the web by using the Safari browser. In this post, we will show you how you can set up/ create an Email account on iPhone effortlessly. for any query call Email Customer Support Phone Number.
Steps to Configure Email Account on iPhone
All the iPhones are readily compatible with most of the popular email services like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, AOL, yahoo email not receiving email, etc. Email Technical Support Phone Number You can add all these email accounts on an iPhone automatically by following the steps below.
- Tap “Settings” on your iPhone followed by “Passwords & Accounts”.
- Select “Add Account” and choose your email service provider.
- Provide your Email address and password.
- Tap on the “Next” button and wait for the application to verify your login credentials.
- Select the information that you want to see on your device from your email account like contacts, calendars, etc.
- Finally, Tap “Save” to finish up the process.
Outlook email not receiving emails and Gmail is immensely popular that’s why it always is in the hit list of spammers. These spammers can flood your inbox with unwanted emails and ruin your experience of using Gmail. That’s why Google has provided a potent option by which you can block Email on a Gmail account with ease. All you need is to add the email address of the unwanted sender in your Gmail block list. Let’s go through the steps to block a sender on Gmail and visits: Comcast email not receiving emails.
Easy steps to block Email on Gmail on a computer
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Open the email from the sender you wants to block.
- Open menu by clicking on the three dots available at the top right corner.
- Select block “Sender’s name” option from the list.
- Click “Block” once again to confirm. Link : Gmail email not receiving emails
How can I block Email on Gmail from iOS (iPad & iPhone) or Android devices?
How to Setup G Suite Email on iPhone The best way to block a sender on Gmail using a phone is through the Gmail App. Check out the steps given below.
- Run the Gmail app on your smartphone.
- Open a Gmail message from the sender you want to block.
- Tap menu icon (three vertical dots) from the right corner.
- Select the last option from the list i.e. Block “Sender’s Name”.
- This will automatically add the sender’s email address to your block list.
Searches Related to Email
- Gmail – Free Storage and Email from Google
- Create an Email Account
- Free email accounts
- How do I create a new email account
- How can I check my email inbox
- What is the best free email account
- How do I change my email and password
- Gmail Sign in
- Gmail Account
- Gmail Email login
- Gmail mail
- Gmail sign up
- Free Gmail account
- Gmail Login Different User
- Hotmail Gmail