How to Change the Comcast Email Password on Outlook?
How to Change Comcast Email Password on iPhone Many of the Comcast email account users use their Comcast email accounts through third-party email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, etc. Xfinity Connect Email Problems MS Outlook is one of the most famous email clients that are used by a large number of Comcast users. How to Change Comcast Email Password on iPad Things can be a bit problematic when the user who operates a Comcast email account on outlook forgets the password. In this post, we will discuss how you can change the Comast email password on outlook.
- First of all, you need to go to Microsoft account security and then choose password security.
- As a security measure, Microsoft will verify your identity with a security code.
- Then, provide the security code that you will receive on your phone or email.
- After that, you just have to provide your current password.
- Next, you need to provide a new password and click on the “Submit” button.
How to Reset the Comcast Email Password on Mac?
How to Change Comcast Email Password on Mac In case you are not using Comcast on the third-party application and wondering how to recover my Comcast email password. Xfinity Connect Email Problems Then, all you need to do follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to go to xfinity.com/password.
- Then, provide your Xfinity ID and click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, you have to complete the security check by typing the moving letters in the box.
- Click on the “Continue” button after completing the security check.
- Select the method by which you are looking to recover your password. Here, you can choose any of the following four options.
- Email me: To receive an email on the registered email ID.
- Text me: To get an SMS on the registered phone number
- Call me: To get a phone call on the registered phone number
- Answer my security question: To answer the security question that you might have select at the time of the creation of the account.
- Answer the security question or enter the security code that you will receive on your phone number or registered email ID.
- If your answer or security code is correct then you will get the option to create a new password.
- Finally, provide a new and strong password for your Comcast email account.
How to Delete the Comcast Email Account?
How to Change Comcast Email Password on Laptop Those users who wish to delete their Comcast email account may check the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to visit http://login.comcast.net/login as the primary user.
- Then, open the Users & Preferences.
- Select the account or username that you want to delete.
- Next, you are required to click on the delete button.
- Here, you may also suspend the user. Choose the appropriate option as per your wish i.e. to delete the user or suspend the user.
- Finally, click on the confirm button to confirm the delete.
Comcast Email SMTP Settings
To setup Comcast email on an email client, it is important for the user to know Comcast email POP3 settings or Comcast email IMAP settings. As IMAP settings are easier to use and preferred by a large number of users, we are providing Comcast IMAP settings as given below.
- Incoming Mail Server Name: imap.comcast.net
- Incoming Mail Server Port Number: 993 with SSL ON
- If the Mail Client lets you select an authentication method, choose STARTTLS.
- If Needed: 143 with SSL ON
- Outgoing Mail Server Name: smtp.comcast.net
- Outgoing Mail Server Port Number: 587 (SMTP)
- If Needed: 465 (SMTPS)
- Encryption: TLS (use SSL if TLS isn’t shown.)
- Authentication: Type in your Comcast username and password