How to Change AOL Password on iPhone
It is often recommended to change your AOL mail password regularly to thwart hackers. Although it is very simple to change AOL password on a web browser things can be a bit tricky on iOS devices. The best way to alter the AOL password on an iPhone is by using the AOL mail app. Keep reading this post if you don’t know how to change the AOL password on iPhone 2020. Here, you will find the steps to do this in the most convenient manner.
Some Steps to Change AOL Mail Password on iOS Devices – iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch
Let’s go through the steps by which you can change AOL mail on an iPhone with ease.
- To initiate the process, you should tap and launch the AOL app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on the settings gear icon appearing at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Open the privacy dashboard available in the support section.
- Scroll down and choose the “Your Account” option.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Edit Account Info” button.
- Open menu by tapping the 3-horizontal line icon available at the top-left corner of the personal info screen.
- After that, choose “Account Security” from the menu that will open.
- Tap “Change Password” and enter a new password in the appropriate fields.
- Tap on the “Continue” button once you are done with entering a new password.
- Finally, tap “Looks good” or “Done” to wrap up the process.
AOL Email Not Working on iPhone
Gone are the days when you have to rely on a computer to check your emails. Nowadays, as long as your smartphone is connected to the internet you can check your emails on the go. It is quite easy for AOL Email users to access their email accounts on an iPhone. At the same time, it is also a fact that many AOL users have to deal with various issues while checking their emails on the iPhone. Go through this tutorial if your AOL Email not working on iPhone 2020. Here, you can find the troubleshooting steps to get rid of such problems.
How to Fix AOL Mail is Not Working on iPhone?
The steps to fix AOL mail on an iPhone are as follows.
- Firstly, ensure that your iPhone is connected to the internet and airplane mode is not on.
- In case AOL mail not receiving emails on iPhone then you should check your IMAP/ POP settings.
- You may also remove the AOL mail account from your iPhone and add it once again to check if this resolves the problem.
- Make sure that your iPhone has enough storage space and no iOS system glitch.
- You can also use the AOL iOS app to check your emails in case AOL mail still not working on iPhone.
- It is better to contact AOL support if the issue persists.