How to Change Password in Hotmail
Hotmail is counted among the best email services and has garnered a huge number of users with time owing to its several attributes. The users now access their Hotmail account through Microsoft Outlook and enjoy the various features provided by it. To gain access to the account, you always need your Hotmail id and the password of your Hotmail account. For security purpose, it is suggested that the users change this password from time to time. In this article, the users can find the easy steps required to change the password in Hotmail.
Some Steps to Change Hotmail Password | Hotmail Account Password Reset
Changing the password of your Hotmail account (currently known as Outlook) is advisable in order to make your account more secure. The instructions for changing the password of the Hotmail account are provided below.
- Using your current password, sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, go to ‘Security’.
- Next, select ‘Password security’.
- Enter your current Hotmail/ Outlook password and then type a new password.
- Confirm the new password by typing it again.
- Tap on the ‘Save’ button to successfully set the new password.
How to Fix Hotmail Not working on iPhone
There can be different reasons why Hotmail stops working on the iPhone creating troubles for the users. Below given are some simple troubleshooting ways in which the users can fix Hotmail not working on iPhone.
- Check your internet connection
First of all, it is important to check that the problem is not due to a slow internet connection. Make sure that your device has access to high-speed internet and that airplane mode is switched off.
- Use updated browser
If you are using a web browser to open Hotmail in your iPhone, make sure that the browser is updated and compatible. Also, try clearing cookies and caches from your browser.
- Use updated mobile application
Whether you are using Microsoft Outlook app or iOS Mail app, make sure that its latest version is installed on your device. If not, you can download the latest version from the store. Also, your account should be properly synced with your device.
- Temporarily disable any antivirus program
Sometimes, any third-party program, especially an anti-virus program can create problems with working of Hotmail account. In such a case, you can fix the issues by disabling any such program temporarily while working with Hotmail.
- Reconfigure Hotmail in your iPhone
Make sure that you use only the recommended settings while adding your Hotmail account to your iPhone. If not, you need to reconfigure it with the correct settings.
Searches Related to Hotmail Account Password
- Hotmail Not Working on iPhone
- How to Change Password in Hotmail
- How to reset Hotmail account password
- How to Change Hotmail Password on iPhone
- How to change Hotmail password
- Hotmail password recovery phone number
- Hotmail Password Reset Number
- Hotmail not working on iPhone
- Hotmail not working on a mac
- Hotmail not working on iPad
- Hotmail not working on Gmail app
- Hotmail account password reset
- Hotmail login account
- Hotmail account sign in
- Find Hotmail Password without Resetting
- Recover old Hotmail account
- Change Hotmail Password on iPhone
- Forgot Microsoft Account Password