How to Fix Google Play Store Not Working Properly?
If you own an android device then you might know how important the Google Play store is. It provides content for your devices including apps, movies, books, music, etc. It is needless to say that the slightest of problems in the Google play store can cause a lot of troubles for the users. However, the good thing is that there are some troubleshooting measures that you can try if Google Play store not working on your device. Google Play Store has Stopped Working Keep reading this post to know how to fix common problems with the Google Play store.
Easy steps to fix the Google Play Store stopped working problem
Check out the steps listed below in case Google Play Store not opening or downloading apps.
- A good internet connection is required to run the Google Play store smoothly. So, you should ensure that your android device is connected to a wifi or mobile data connection.
- Restart your phone multiple times and see if the play store is working or not.
- Check and make sure that the date and time settings of the Google Play store are correct.
- There should be enough storage space for the play store to operate properly. You can uninstall rarely used apps if the space is low.
How to Fix Google Play Download Pending Error?
Google Play Store App Download for Android Many a time, users have to deal with a situation where the Google play store download stuck due to unknown reasons. Go through the steps below if you also have a Google play store download pending.
- Check the storage space in your device and SD card. There should be enough space in your device/card to save the file you are downloading.
- Make sure you have enabled downloading on data in case you are connected to a mobile internet connection.
- Clear Google play app cache and data. You can find the option to do so by opening the Settings app on your android device.
- You may also clear the cache and data of Play Services.
- If the problem continues then you may remove your google account from the device and sign-in again using another account.
- Next, you can uninstall the play store updates and install them back again.
- If nothing lets you fix Google Play store download pending error then you may consider switching devices.
How to Install Google Play Store App in iPhone?
Google Play Store App Install for PC There are a lot of queries often made regarding the google play store app install on iPhone. Given below are some important instructions regarding the same.
- You should note that it is not possible to install the Google Play store in an iPhone out of the box.
- The play store is a built-in app designed only for android operating system.
- There are some simulators available online that may allow you to open .apk files on an iOS device. However, we don’t recommend using them as many of them can be hazardous for your device.
- You may access the google play store using the safari browser. However, it is not possible to install android applications of an iPhone.