What is the Google Account Manager App?: Due to the threats of potential hackers and data thieves, Google is now more concerned about the security of android users than ever before. To protect its users, Google has added the Factory reset protection (FRP) feature. This feature doesn’t let a user factory-reset an android phone without entering the Google login credential. Google Account Manager is an application that allows you to bypass FRP.
Google Account Manager APK Download 2020 Latest Version. This app can be extremely helpful in case you can’t remember the Google login credential and need to reset the android device immediately. All you have to do is install the Google Account Manager APK and you no longer need to bother about the FRP.
Key features of Google Account Manager
Let’s take a look at some of the notable features of the application.
- Free of Cost
- Supports all latest versions of the android
- User-Friendly with a very simple UI
- Assist in Bypassing FRP
- Secure and Trustworthy
- It can help you sync data on multiple devices.
- Compatible with a large number of android phone manufacturers.
How to Download Google Account Manager APK?
Google Account Manager Android APK Download It is very easy to download and install Google Account Manager Apk by following the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, ensure that the option to install applications from an unknown source is active on your android device.
- Then, you need to visit a trusted website and click on the link to download the Google Account Manager APK file.
- The file will store in the download folder of your device.
- Tap on the file downloaded and select “Install”.
- That’s it; you don’t have to do anything else. The system will install the application automatically.
- Once the installation is over, you can use it to factory reset your android device. Google account manager 7.1.2 APK download
Google Account Manager not working or parse error
Like any other application, Google Account Manager is also prone to some technical problems. Some of the most commonly reported error messages are “Unfortunately Google account manager has stopped”, Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package”.
You should follow the steps listed below in case Google Account Manager won’t open or if you are facing any other issue with the app.
- Firstly, you should clear the app data including cache, cookies, etc. and try to run the application again. Move on to the next step if the Google Account manager not opening.
- Ensure that the version of .apk file you are using is fully compatible with the android version you are using.
- Free up the storage space within your device if it is low.
- In case the problem starts after installing any particular update then you may uninstall it.
- You may consider uninstalling the app and installing it back again if the issue continues.
- Please note that the Google Account Manager requires a working internet connection to run properly. In case the application is slow to load, you should also check your internet connectivity.