Cox Email Server Settings for iPhone
Cox Email Not Working 2021 Gone are the days when we have to rely on a computer to access our email accounts. Now, we can check our emails on our phone as long as we have an internet connection. Those who are using Cox’s email can easily set it up on their iPhone. All they have to do is enter the Cox Email Server Settings For Outlook 2021 on their iPhone and sync the device. In this post, you will find the easiest steps to set up the Cox email account on iPhone in the most convenient manner.
Easy Steps to Configure Cox Email on iPhone
- Open your iPhone settings and tap “Passwords and Accounts.”
- Tap “Add Account” and then “Other”.
- Choose the “Add Mail Account” option and enter the following details in the “New Account” Screen.
- Cox email address
- Finally, Tap “Next” and save the server settings. Cox Email Settings Outlook 2021
How to Recover Cox Email Password?
How to Change Cox Email Password As you can see, you need to enter the Cox email password in order to configure it on the iPhone. But, what if you forget Cox Password? Well, in such cases, you need to reset the password. Check out the process below if you don’t know how to Reset Cox Email Password.
- Go to the Cox sign-in page using a web browser.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your User ID and click “Lookup account”.
- Choose the method to verify your identity i.e. “Text me”, “Call me”, “Answer secret question”, “send email”.
- Finally, you just need to verify your identity and create a new password. How to Change Cox Wifi Password
Those who know their current password and wondering how to Change Cox Email Password on iPhone may check the following steps to do the same.
- First of all, log into your Cox email account.
- Click on the arrow next to the “Account” section.
- Go to the “Password and Security” option and choose “Update Password”.
- Enter your current password followed by the new password.
- Click “Save Changes” to finish up the process.
How to Fix Cox Email Not Working in Outlook?
How to Change WiFi Password Cox Just like on mobile phones, Cox email can also be used on third-party email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, etc. However, some inevitable technical issues can cause problems every now and then. Go through the steps below if you are dealing with problems while using the Cox email on Outlook. Please note that these steps are applicable for Windows computers as well as if Cox email not working on Mac 2021.
- Ensure that you are using a stable internet connection.
- Make sure that the Cox account is properly configured in Outlook.
- Confirm that you don’t have any software installed in your PC that can cause hindrance in the proper functioning of the Outlook.
- In case the problem continues then you may remove Cox’s email entirely from your computer and configure it back.
- Sometimes, a simple restart can also fix the problem. So, we recommend you to retry after restarting your PC.