Cogeco Email Not Working on iPhone
One of the main reasons to have a smartphone is to be able to check your emails on the go. Apple has designed iPhones to work flawlessly with most of the email services including Cogeco. There isn’t any doubt that it is quite easy to access Cogeco email on the iPhone. Still, problems like Cogeco Email not working on iPhone are reported more often than not. There are multiple possible factors that can stop Cogeco email from running properly on the iPhone.
Cogeco Outgoing Mail Server Settings Whatever be the reason, you may try the following troubleshooting measures to fix a Cogeco email account that is not working on an iPhone.
- Firstly, you should make sure that your iPhone is connected to the wifi or mobile internet connection. Also, ensure that it is not on airplane mode.
- Check the configuration settings especially IMAP/ SMTP settings. Please note that you may opt for POP (pop.cogeco.ca) in case of cogeco.ca not responding.
- Next, you need to ensure that your iPhone has ample storage space to run properly.
- In case the problem continues for a longer period then you may consider opting for a web version of the website through a mobile web browser.
How to Change Cogeco Email Password?
You should change the Cogeco email password regularly to keep it safe. Cogeco Email Settings not responding Go through the steps below if you don’t know how to update the Cogeco email password.
- First of all, sign-in to your Cogeco email account.
- Choose the “Internet” option from the main menu.
- Next, you should select the “Manage my email addresses” option.
- Then, select “Edit” and enter your new password twice.
- Finally, save the new password you have just entered.
You should note that these steps are applicable if you are using Cogeco on a web browser. In case you are using Cogeco on any email client for example Outlook then you must know the Cogeco email settings outlook to alter the password Cogeco Email Support.
How to Reset Cogeco Email Password?
Changing the password is different from the Cogeco email password reset. If you don’t know the current Cogeco email password then you need to recover it by following the steps listed below.
- Visit the Cogeco My account login page and choose the “forgot password?” option.
- Enter the username linked with your Cogeco profile.
- Now, you will receive an email from Cogeco to the alternate email account linked with your profile.
- Click on the link and provide a new password on the next page.
- Finally, save the new login credentials for future logins.
How to Delete Cogeco Email Account?
In case you don’t use Cogeco email address or fed up with issues like Cogeco email not sending, etc. then you may delete the Cogeco email account. Here are the easy steps to do the same.
- First, you should sign-in to your Cogeco account.
- Next, choose the “Internet” option.
- After that, you must click on the “Manage my email addresses” button.
- Then, you may find the option to “delete email addresses”.
Some issues Cogeco Email
- Cogeco Email Settings For Outlook
- Cogeco Outgoing Mail Server Settings
- cogeco troubleshooting phone number
- cogeco modem not working
- cogeco modem not connecting
- cogeco modem wifi not working
- cogeco internet modem not working
- cogeco wireless modem not working
- imap.cogeco.ca not responding
- cogeco.net smtp settings
- cogeco pop email