How to Fix BT Email Not Working on iPhone 2021?
BT Not Working 2021 The way we use our email accounts has changed a lot in the last few years. We no longer need a computer/ laptop to check our emails. BT Mail on iPad Not Working 2021 As long as we have our smartphone with an internet connection with us, it is quite easy to check emails on the go. BT Mail Stopped Working on iPhone iPhone users can easily set up an email account on their phone. However, it is also true that using our email account on an iPhone sometimes result in errors as well. This post for BT Email users who are facing problems in accessing their email accounts on an iPhone. So, keep reading this post if your BT Mail Stopped Working on iPhone and find the appropriate solution.
Troubleshooting Steps for Fix BT Email on an iPhone?
BT Mail not responding on ipad Actually, the troubleshooting steps depend upon the problem you are facing. For example – you have to follow different steps for problems like BT Mail not sending on iPhone, BT mail not opening file attachments, etc. Still, you should check the points below to fix many generic issues.
- Make sure your iPhone is not on airplane mode and properly connected to a wifi or mobile internet connection.
- Check the IMAP/ SMTP settings that you have used to configure BT Mail on an iPhone.
- Next, you need to ensure that your iOS device is not running out of storage space.
- Uninstall BT mail from your iPhone and install it back again.
- Switch to another device and see if the problem gets resolved or not.
How to Change BT Email Password on iPhone?
BT Mail not updating on ipad To keep the BT email account safe, it is often recommended to keep changing the password regularly. BT smtp server not responding However, changing the password can be a bit tricky job on an iPhone. To help users in such a situation, we are providing steps to change the BT mail password on an iPhone as given below.
- Run the “Settings” app from your home screen and choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Then, you need to choose the account that you want to update. Here, you must choose your BT mail account.
- Tap on the account once again to open the settings.
- Next, choose the “Password” field and clear it.
- Enter the new password of your BT Mail account.
- Finally, tap on the “Done” button to save changes.
How to Reset BT Email Password?
BT Mail server not responding on iphone You should note it is possible to change BT mail password only if you know the current one. In case you can’t remember the password and wondering how to recover BT email password then check out the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to visit BT mail forgot password webpage.
- Then, enter your complete BT email address and click “next”.
- Answer the security question associated with your BT email account on the next page.
- Confirm your password reset and enter an alternate email ID.
- Log into your alternate email ID to find a temporary password.
- Use the temporary password to log into your account.
- Finally, create a new password and save it for future sign-in.