Owned by the NBCUniversal Media Group, USA Network is a famous American TV channel. Available in both English and Spanish language, this channel has been the home to some of the most popular TV shows in the US.
As technology is evolving, you can now watch USA Network on a variety of devices including Roku, iOS, Android TV, Xbox One, and more.
A report published in 2018 suggested that USA Network is watched across 90.4 million households in the US (about 98% of households with Pay TV in the US). It speaks volumes about the popularity of this channel.
To watch USA Network on different devices you need to activate the same through usanetwork.com/activatenbcu. The activation on all devices is simple if you know the correct process to do so.
An Introduction to USA Network
|Name of the channel||USA Network|
|Commonly Known As||USA|
|Launched On||September 22, 1977|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Available on streaming service||Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, DirecTV Stream, FuboTV.|
|Headquarters||30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York City|
Popular Shows on USA Network
|The Real Housewives||Snapped||Summer House|
|Vanderpump Rules||Below Deck Down Under||Dateline|
|Below Deck Sailing Yacht||Ladies of London||La Patrona|
|Top Chef||In Ice Cold Blood||Project Runway|
|Buried in the Backyard||Married to Medicine||Murdered by Morning|
|Killer relationship with Faith Jenkins||Chucky||Botched|
|Million Dollar Listing NY||New York Homicide||The Crooked Man|
Requirements for USA Network Activation
There are a few requirements that you should meet before you activate USA Network on your TV.
- A USA Network account
- Internet Connectivity
- A subscription to cable TV or satellite TV providers such as Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, Spectrum, or DISH Network.
- A compatible streaming device or TV like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, or Chromecast.
How to create a USA Network Account?
Before you activate USA Network TV on any device, you must have a USA Network account.
- To make your account, you should visit www.usanetwork.com/sign-up.
- Choose the “Sign Up” button and select the preferred method of sign-up. You can select an email address, Google, or Apple account.
- Provide some basic details as instructed on the screen and accept the terms & conditions.
- Finally, click the “Create Profile” button to finish the signup process.
Activate USA Network TV on Apple TV using Usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
Thankfully, a dedicated app to watch USA Network TV on Apple TV is available on the Apple store.
- First thing first, you should turn on your Apple TV and make sure it is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- Use the remote to open the app store on your TV.
- Type and search “USA Network” in the app store.
- Click on the “Get” button to download the app on your TV.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading and installing.
- Launch the app by clicking on the “Open” button.
- After opening the app, you will see an activation code displayed on the screen.
- Open a web browser on your mobile or computer and visit usanetwork/activatenbcu.
- Enter the activation code appearing on your TV.
- Choose your TV provider and enter the required details.
You may now enjoy watching your favorite USA Network TV content on Apple TV.
USA Network TV Activation on Roku
Here is a step-by-step guide to activate USA Network on Roku.
- Power on your Roku streaming device and ensure that it is connected to the Internet.
- Go to the home screen and select “streaming channels”.
- Choose “Search Channels” and type “USA Network”.
- Select the USA Network app from the search results and click on “Add Channel” to install it.
- Run the application to get the activation code.
- Visit usanetwork.com/activatenbcu through a web browser installed on your mobile or computer.
- Enter the activation code shown on your Roku device.
- USA Network will now get activated automatically on Roku.
USA Network TV Activation on Roku
USA Network is designed to work flawlessly on Xbox One. Here are the steps you are required to follow.
- Like other activations discussed above, the process will start with downloading and installing the USA Network app on Xbox One.
- Launch the USA Network app and choose the activate option.
- Now, an activation code will appear on your screen.
- Go to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu using a phone or computer.
- Enter the activation code displayed on the app and press “Activate”.
- Log in using your TV provider account. The USA Network app on your Xbox One will be activated after logging in.
Watch USA Network TV on Amazon Fire TV
You may follow these simple steps to activate USA Network on your Amazon Fire TV.
- You can start by turning on your Amazon Fire TV and opening the app store.
- Search and install the “USA Network” app from the store.
- Once the installation is complete, open the USA Network app.
- Go to usanetwork.com/activatenbcu on your mobile or computer.
- On the activation page, you will be asked to enter a code. This code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Enter the code correctly on the activation page and click on the “Activate” button.
- You will see a confirmation message once the activation process is over.
That’s it. You can now enjoy all the great content on USA Network.
How to Watch USA Network without a TV Subscription?
It is not mandatory to have a cable or satellite TV subscription to watch USA Network. There are many streaming services that offer this channel. Let’s discuss a few of them.
You get USA Network and many other top TV channels in the USA with a YouTube TV subscription.
YouTube TV is an amazing streaming service provided by Google and it works well with a large number of devices including Smart TVs, phones, tablets, etc.
USA Network TV channel is available on the Sling TV streaming service. However, you need to purchase their Blue package for the same. Currently, this package is available at $20 for the first month.
Previously known as AT&T TV, DirecTV Stream is yet another popular service that offers USA Network as a channel in its different channel packages.
FuboTV is primarily famous for its sports-oriented content. Still, it provides USA Network as a part of its Elite and Premier channel packages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is possible to activate USA Network on multiple devices. But, you may not be able to stream content simultaneously on a large number of devices. It depends on your TV provider’s terms.
Yes, you can purchase them on various platforms including iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, and Google Play.
Earlier, it was known as Madison Square Garden Sports Network.
It is available on Claro TV on channel number 140. However, you need to have a subscription to access the content.
Yes, USA Network is available with a Comcast Xfinity Subscription.